Rental Management Services
By Beach Vacations
As a condo owner at Meridian Plaza, you possess one of the finest family vacation spots in Myrtle Beach. One way to make the most of your condo is through rental management. By partnering with Beach Vacations, you can rest assured that we will look out for the best interests of both you and your guests.
- R. Lovas, Totowa, NJ
One of the greatest ways that we can assist you is through our extensive and comprehensive marketing plans. Beach Vacations has over twenty years of experience in helping owners maximize their property’s earning potential, and our multi-faceted marketing strategies produce results. Some of these successful strategies include:
- Email blasts to a database of over 100,000 guests are sent out multiple times weekly.
- Over 100,000 physical direct mailings, which put your condo in the hands of potential renters.
- Our in-house website, Myrtle Beach Condo Rentals, engages over 180,000 travelers yearly, resulting in over 2,500 bookings annually.
- Partnership with Myrtle Beach Hotels, the leading aggregate travel site for Myrtle Beach vacation rentals, reaching over 1,000,000 travelers yearly.
- Your property will receive a dedicated, premium listing on Homeaway and VRBO, the top two owner-direct travel sites in the industry.
The combination of these strategic elements results in financial stability and a consistently-filled reservation calendar for your property.
We believe that the success of our agency depends on the subsequent success of our partner property owners, and it is our hope that you will be the next to benefit from our property management services. To get started on a great partnership with Beach Vacations, or to discuss these ideas further, please feel free to contact our Director of Homeowner Services.
- Full-service central office, offering elongated hours during peak season.
- Speedy replies to homeowners, regarding issues in the unit or other pertinent information.
- Constant monitoring and maintenance of homeowner’s records by our corporate accounting department.
- In-house departments made up of maintenance and housekeeping personnel, who ensure that your unit’s cleanliness and functionality are consistently upheld
- Modern and advanced computer system, which provides property owners with the chance to review all of their unit’s bookings and other valuable information 24/7.
- Guaranteed maximum Internet and print exposure through aggressive marketing techniques, as well as integrated property management systems, and websites.
- Condo rentals are prominently shown by the industry’s most well-known travel companies including Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Priceline, as well as owner-direct sites like VRBO, Homeaway and Flipkey.