Meet the Grand Strand's leader in Rental Management Services.
Our marketing team is always working to enter into new avenues to promote our properties at the Meridian Plaza, and we will stop at nothing to make sure your property is front and center among the crowded Grand Strand vacation rental market. We take advantage of a full range of promotional advertising including direct marketing, print and electronic media coverage in order to meet the growing needs of our homeowners in the Internet age.
As a means of getting your Meridian Plaza property in front of as many potential guests as possible, we utilize our own state-of-the-art company websites, which allow visitors to book your specific unit directly from our site. Furthermore, we work with other online vendors and booking agents like Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, and homeowner-directed services like Homeaway and VRBO. Additionally, in this age of social media, we believe that marketing to this audience is essential. That is why you'll find our units showcased on sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Aside from utilizing the Internet to maximize your unit's earning potential, our Marketing Department also engages in an aggressive email marketing campaign, where we send out information weekly. Taking it a step further, we also send out hundreds of thousands of physical mailers to returning guests and potential visitors throughout the year. Our Marketing team engages in all of the following principles to best promote your unit:
- Real-time booking availability with a rotating special offers.
- We believe your property should be a destrat calendar.
- High-resolution photography that pops off the screen.
- Mobile-optimized formats that are maximized for tablets and smartphones.
- Detailed descriptions of all available units and property types.
- Dynamic content including blogs and links to social media.
- Vigorous search engine optimization to ensure high placement within Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Aggressive pay-per-click campaigns, furthering our websites' reach online.