Meet the Grand Strand's leader in Rental Management Services.
There are so many benefits to owning a rental property, but one aspect of the process that no homeowner should have to stress over includes maintenance work or repairs. The upkeep and functionality of your unit is one of the top priorities of our rental management program. That's why we employ a hard-working Maintenance Department that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to ensure that your property is being well-taken care of. Our well-qualified maintenance staff has the expertise and experience necessary to get every job done, from simple fixes to emergency repairs.
Furthermore, as a means of keeping all documents and repairs organized, our Maintenance team uses a computerized work order system to keep track of any services performed in your unit. This system also makes it easier and more efficient to alert our staff about any special requirements such as individual maintenance contracts, warranties and HOA property management contacts.
It is our goal to work with Meridian Plaza homeowners through direct and open communication when faced with maintenance issues and common-sense solutions. In order to get the necessary work completed as quickly and seamlessly as possible, we also partner up with local vendors and service providers to make sure that every job is completed to your satisfaction. While our Maintenance Department handles a wide variety of issues every single day, some of our services include:
- Completion of monthly or routine procedures including HVAC checks, filter changes, light bulb changes, water line tests, dryer vent cleaning and mold inspections.
- General plumbing repairs to sinks, showers, toilets, water heaters and garbage disposals.
- General electrical repairs including wiring work and lighting upgrades.
- Professional-quality painting of interior exterior areas to directed specifications.
- Installation and repair of laminate flooring, tile and carpet.
- Installation of items throughout your unit including bath and kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and appliances.
- Carpentry work including the installation and repair of doors, windows, shutters, trim and deck areas.
- Pressure washing of deck/patio areas, walkways and unit exterior.
- Positive relationships with area contractors for all other services or repairs needed.